This blog is going to track the process of modifying my 2002 Subaru WRX in an effort to increase performance while maintaining reliability. This is going to be a learning experience for me and I hope this blog will become a good reference for those looking to do something similar.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

slight change of plans...

The eBay auction for the stock uppipe went up to $59 + shipping. Just a little too much in my opinion so I struck up another deal with al5dsm for his uppipe. Great guy to work with. I would definitely recommend any transactions with him. He's going to send it along with the pistons and downpipe for another $50. Once the PayPal transfer clears the parts will be on their way! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Webmaster said...

Hi, I was blog surfing for the latest information on game cheats the latest computer game cheats and ended up on your blog. Obviously I went off track somewhere, but I'm certainly glad I did! Would you mind if I link to your blog in my "favorites" page?

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home